This script doesn’t do much, everything it does is changing the weapon names. But unfortunately, it only works in English.
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”
2. Choose either _Shortened Folder or _Simplified Folder or Main Folder.
3. Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature - Green Plus Button)
Note: Global.gxt2 file in each Folders go into it’s corresponding location.
Main Folder = OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfx64datalangamerican_rel.rpf
mpbeach = OpenIVGTAVx64w.rpfdlcpacksmpbeachdlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
mpbusiness = OpenIVGTAVx64w.rpfdlcpacksmpbusinessdlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
mpbusiness2 = OpenIVGTAVx64w.rpfdlcpacksmpbusiness2dlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
mpchristmas2 = OpenIVGTAVupdatex64dlcpacksmpchristmas2dlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
mphipster = OpenIVGTAVx64w.rpfdlcpacksmphipsterdlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
mplts = OpenIVGTAVx64w.rpfdlcpacksmpltsdlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
mpvalentines = OpenIVGTAVx64w.rpfdlcpacksmpvalentinesdlc.rpfx64datalangamericandlc.rpf
3. Close OpenIV and Done.
4. This mod also required Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. Open Weapon Wheel by holding Tab Button, and see real gun's name.
Press F4 (if you are using Native Trainer) → Weapons tab → All Weapons
Version 1.3 – Fixed some DLC weapons, removed ‘Shotgun’ from ‘Mossberg 500 Shotgun’
Version 1.2 – Added ‘Shortened’ and ‘Simplified’ versions.
Version 1.0 – Edited remaining DLC weapons.
Version 0.5 – Initial release. Missing some DLC weapons.