This is one of the most funny mod in the world. It changes weapons into fun things like Captain America’s shield or a guitar. We can’t say more, you just need to know that this mod is too damn fun. Basically what this mod does is that you will replace one of your hand weapons, and it will replace the texture (how it looks/shape) So lets say you replace the hatchet for guitar, it will look like when you swing the hatchet but instead it will look like a guitar.
List of item: Bouquet of Roses, Rambo Knife, Defiler From Dead Rising, Steel Mace (Oblivion), Gibson Flying V, Katana, Khukuri, Traffic Sign, Shao Kahn’s Hammer (Mortal Kombat), Toilet Brush and much more.
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”
2. Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature - Green Plus Button)
All .ydr files from the weapon model folder that you want into OpenIVGTAVupdatex64dlcpackspatchday3ngdlc.rpfx64modelscdimagesweapons.rpf
weapons.meta from the weapon model folder that you want into
3. Close OpenIV and Done.
4. This mod also required Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. So lets say you replace the Hatchet for Guitar, just choose hatchet in-game.
Press F4 (if you are using Native Trainer) → Weapons tab → All Weapons
Hold Tab Button to open Weapon Wheel, Weapon type: Melee, choose Hatchet
2. Video will help you how to install
– Added Captain America Shield
– Shadow problems in all models eliminated
– Gibson Flying V (Tranceparency problem resolved)
v1.8 – The Penetrator (Saints Row IV) Excalibur Swords
v1.7 – Saxophone, Baseball Bat (Saints Row The Third) Stun Rod (Resident Evil)
v1.6 – Added Scimitar Sword From Skyrim, Morningstar From The Last Remnant, Guitar
v1.5 – Added Mortal Kombat Shao Kahn’s Hammer, Toilet Brush, Tomahawk (Dead Rising 2)
v1.4 – Added Katana, Khukuri, Traffic Sign
v1.3 – Added back up files
v1.2 – Added Defiler From Dead Rising, Steel Mace (Oblivion)
v1.1 – Added Gibson Flying V, Rambo Knife
v1.0 – Initial Release