With this drift mod you can do anything in GTA V, but there’s a problem: you have to choose which car you want to drift. That’s incredibly hard since we have thousand of vehicle in here.
This mod will need you install by editing some code. If you don’t want, just try Real Drift, Wheelie, James Bond, 4×4 Handling Mod & Super BMX by NGU Ghost + RUNitsAlpha.
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”
2. Go to OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfcommondata
- Copy handling.meta in there and put it at destop.
- Copy all code from "Code.txt" paste into "handling.meta" that you've coped by using Notepad. Save As "handling.meta" (must same file's name as default one). See "how-to-copy-to-handling.meta.JPG" to know more.
- Drag and drop handling.meta from destop (the edited one) into that path.
3. Use my original and elegy drift handling.meta as reference if you get stuck. Or just use the Elegy handling.meta if you only want the the elegy drift mod.
4. Close OpenIV and Done.
5. This mod also required Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. Now you can choose any car to be a drift machine.
Go into game, press F4 (if you are using Native Trainer) → Vehicles tab → Spawn Vehicles tab → The car that you've edited code or ELEGY2 if you just install Elegy Drift handling.meta.
2. Video will help you to install
This drift mod work fine with all version of GTA V so far.