This is just a texture mod for Police’s Cars.
– Ford & Police Interceptor emblems
– Dodge & Charger emblems
– Chevrolet & Suburban emblems
– LSPD references changed to LAPD
– Correct Los Angeles county seal
– Correct Los Angeles Sheriff seal
– “to protect and to serve” slogan
– Fixed 911 decals
– Correct Sheriff Font for Cruiser & SUV
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”.
2. Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature)
All files from x64e folder, into
All files from update folder, into OpenIVGTAVupdatex64dlcpackspatchday3ngdlc.rpfx64levelsgta5vehicles.rpf
3. Press EDIT MODE again in OpenIV & exit out
4. This mod also required Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. This is just a texture mod, go into game, spawn any police car and you will see the differences.
Go into game, press F4 (if you are using Native Trainer) → Vehicles tab → Spawn Vehicles tab → Police Cruiser
Actually, there’s nothing new in this version. Things doesn’t need to be changed much, but the we fixed some bugs. Now the game won’t crash if you switch character in SP
- Fixed game crash issues when switching characters in SP.
- Replaced “LASD” seal on Suburban and Cruiser with corect reflective logo
- Replaced “Declasse” grill emblem with “Chevrolet” emblem
- Replaced “Granger” trunk emblem with “Suburban” emblem
- Replaced “LSPD” bumper stickers with “LAPD” stickers
- Replaced “Buffalo” trunk emblem with “Charger”
- Replaced “Police Cruiser” trunk emblem with “Police Interceptor”
- Added Ford emblem to police vehicles.
- Added Dodge emblem to police charger.
- Fixed Sheriff Logo on white cruiser.
- Changed the DIAL 911 to CALL 911 /fire/police/medical
- Removed POLICE from back bumper on the newer cruiser.
- Removed text from rear bumper on white sheriff cruiser.
- Replaced the LS Door Seal with the real LA county seal.
- Replaced slogan with correct “to protect and to serve”.
- Replaced the sheriff logo with correct sheriff font/logo.
- Replaced Sheriff logo with real LA county star/logo.