This mod is amazing! Are you a big fan of damage, you would love it. Especially for when you take a hurl over a cliff. The cars could be exploited easily but it doesnt master. You love making damage and here it is. I has decreased damage to prevent vehicles from being undriveable as you can see at changelog. Come on, give it a try before the jungle entirely.
1. Deformation Damage increased
2. More Durable
3. All DLC vehicles are available
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on "Edit mode"
2. Copy handling.meta from Main folder, put it to OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfcommondata.
3. Copy handling.meta from DLC folder, put it to OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfcommondata (only from 0.3b) if you want update(dlc) vehicles.
Note: Make sure to backup your game files before you start messing with things, it will save you from a 65GB reinstall.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. Just go into game, spawn a car, drive as fast as possible, and see the realistic vehicle's collision.
2. Video will help you how to install
(0.4b): Increased Deformation Damage - instead 25% i tweaked it to about 15%/12%, 10%/8% for update cars.
-Tweaked Deformation Damage - 25% decrease from 7.0 to 5.75 for most cars to prevent vehicles from being undriveable after 1-2 hits. [Other cars from 6.5 to 5.25 and from 6.0 to 4.75]
-Sadly Rhino Tank don't have any deformation map so i needed to revert changes to that vehicle. Will it blend? NOPE.
-Added better readme.
- Added several vehicles from update, they vary in deformation durability.
-Tweaked few standard vehicles like helis/planes to not insta explode after deformation.
-Added deformation to all missing non-dlc vehicles.
-Tweaked van vehicle category to be a bit more resistant to deformation.
-Lowered a bit Deformation Damage from 7.5 to 7.0 or 6.5/6.0/5.0 for some van cars.
-Vehicle Deformation from 0.5/0.7/0.8 to 7.5 (some 7.25 or other similar variables)
-10 times more durable car engine 1 to 0.1