This software give you the way to control your GTA V mods. You can install, uninstall and do plenty of things with them.
How to install
1. Make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 x64 installed.
2. Open "niunManager V.exe". It will ask your GTA V game’s main folder, where GTA5.exe is located.
How to know if this mod is working?
As you can see on the screenshot
We fixed the freeze error, now it works perfectly with Steam. We also change all the internal process and external interface, this tool is a new masterpiece at the moment
- Version 1.1.0 Github: https://github.com/Niunzin/MMV
- Version 0.9.0 Source Code: https://github.com/Niunzin/ModManagerV
- Interface changes - v1.1.0* (I've changed the name of the tool, because i saw a lot of tools with the same name)
- Internal changes - v1.1.0*
- UI do not freeze anymore - v1.1.0*
- Button Play GTA V enabled for Steam users - v1.1.0*
- Fixed a lot of bugs - v1.0.0
- No internet connection - v1.0.0
- Portuguese language support - v1.0.0
- Button Play GTA V Offline disabled for now - v1.0.0
- New interface - v1.0.0
- Enable/disable all mods - v1.0.0
- Internal changes - v0.9.1
- LUA SDK support - v0.9.0
- Uninstall mods - v0.8.0
- Enable and disable mods - v0.8.0