Are you looking for GTA 5 best Mod manager to find the best way to manage your mods? Bilago’s mod manager is your answer
Mods are not stored in the GTAV Directory. They are stored in a custom folder (That you can choose) and the activated mods will symlink to your GTA V directory only when in use.
Firewall rules. GTA5.exe will be completely blocked from the internet (only if you are using Windows Firewall) while mods are loaded. You can turn this off in the options.
Add and remove mods to your mod folder directly from the program. (Drag and drop now working!)
Automatic program updates (Now Enabled)
GTA5 one click priority tweaks (Registry fix)
Don’t Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
We just did some changes on “Add mod”, now it works like charm when you messed up the mod folder. RPF mods now can attach with the exact config file.
- Restored the Author and version information
- Fixed a bug in Add mod. when in folder mode, causing it to attach to a config file not related to the mod
- Disable On Exit no longer shuts down the application after restoring
- Fixed a bug where RPF mods were not automatically attaching the correct config file
- Fixed an error when cleaning game folder of mods
- Fixed a bug that would cause errors when cancelling a disable on exit countdown and starting the manager back up again
- Fixed a bug preventing some LSPDFR files from clearing from the directory after pressing GTA:Online
- Fixed a bug where some mods weren't deleting from the GTAV program folder
- Added better support for SinglePlayerGarage mod