Grand Theft Auto V vanilla game looks nice and have many features included, but for perfectionists there are always something not good yet, so i hope to cover their needs.
What is GTA 5 ENB?
This modification was created in order to improve graphics by adding graphics improvements such as real-time reflections on cars, bloom effect, lightning effects and recently bump-mapping.
Modification do not have graphic preset, by default it’s ugly unconfigured (unless specified in description of version), so you need to download such presets made by other modder. Best looking ENB/Graphics enhance mod out there such as Project Realism V (by YourFather) or Mod Community Graphics (By ubtri) or Pinnacle of V (recommended).
It is recommended that you read the documentation in order to understand how to configure the mod for to suit your computer’s setting.
How to install GTA 5 ENBSeries
1. Download ENB
2. Copy ENB files into your base GTAV installation directory and replace all files when prompted.
Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
- Added high quality antialiasing for vehicles as new parameter in enblocal.ini and it's require MSAA to be enabled in game video options.
- Fixed bug with midnight time of the day reading.
- Added programmable external shader for light sprites enblightsprite.fx, check shader editor window for parameters of example.
- Added two types of light sprites which works only when external shader is disabled.
- Added parameters for spot and vehicle lights.
- Added patched compiler library for upcoming features of the mod.
- Added parameters for clouds and vehicles.
- Added time of the day separation to split parameters in to dawn, sunrise, day, sunset, dusk and night modes. Weather parameters are not used yet, so ignore them.
- Added controls of night sprites and some others. Added parameter to turn on high quality antialiasing, which require MSAA to be active in game video options.
- v0.270: First version with limited functionality for testing compatibility with different video cards and software. Added fps limiter, forcing v-sync, fix for moon lit direction, some sky and lights parameters.