Low tuck service mod give you permission for calling tow tuck service for your purpose. You can even take a low tuck car to hit people, that’s fun, isn’t it?
If you call a low tuck, a driver of the low tuck car will come and tow the vehicle near you
– Adding better animations and tasks for Tow driver
– Read FAQ in Support Tab, if you have any issues about this mod you can sign up GTAbest’s account and give us your question.
– If you are the author of this mod, please contact us here! Have a good day!
How to install
1. Create the folder “scripts” in the game’s main folder, where GTA5.exe is located.
2. Copy “TowTruck.dll" and "TowTruck.ini” into the folder “scripts”
3. This mod also required Script Hook V .Net and Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. Choose the vehicle you want to tow and press T (default button, to change it go to TowTruck.ini). A driver with a Tow Truck will spawn in front of your car, exit the vehicle, Write the license plates of the vehicle and then finally return to the Tow Truck and tow your car off.
2. If you want a fast tow, you can press Y (default button, to change it go to TowTruck.ini),
and a driver with a Tow Truck will spawn in front of your car and tow it off.
Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
- In V1.3:
- Added the Fast tow option which you can activate by pressing Y (default, you can change it in the TowTruck.ini) which spawns a Tow Driver in front of your car and simply tows your car off, without the need for Tow Driver to exit the vehicle and write the license plates - Bad for Roleplaying but usefull when you're in hurry
- Reduced the default Radius for towing to 10f
- Fixed more bugs
- In V1.2b:
- Added the reset key which resets the tow truck and the driver simply by pressing the reset_key button, located in TowTruck.ini (default R)
- Reset is usefull when the Tow truck gets stuck or driver gets killed
- Fixed lots of bugs, making the mod much more reliable now
- In V1.2:
- Added the configuration file (.ini) so now users can change the key for calling Tow Truck Service and change the radius for selecting the closest vehicle for Service to tow
- Added even more realistic scenario now, where the driver actually drives to you to tow the selected car
- Now all Tow Truck drivers drive vehicles to the parking lot (still a bit buggy)
- Fixed more bugs
- In V1.1b:
- Added a realistic scenario where the driver now exits the tow truck, writes the plate number of the selected vehicle and drives it off
- You now have to wait one minute before you can call the Tow Truck Service again
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- In V1.1:
- Fixed a bug where a truck wouldn't spawn sometimes
- Changed some text when Tow Driver tows a car