Haves you ever think about spending countless hours underwater exploration? Or think about your car will stick tightly to the ground that will allow you to climb almost sheer cliffs? yes, it’s this mod all about. This GTA 5 PC Mod allows You To drive Gta 5 PC Cars (and all Gta 5 vehicles) easily without the effect of gravity, waves or other environment conditions. How about walking underwater or stick to buildings…? It could be awesome
By the way, This mod is named as a mod in GTA 5 Best Mods of the Week – Episode 1 – IGN and worth to try, isn’t it?
– Cars handle odd (due to them always sticking)
– Cars will sometimes get stuck (toggle the mod on/off to fix)
– Works with all vehicles like planes and boats (can be an issue depending on how you look at it)
You may modify, and use code from this program without my permission. I feel providing source code allows the modding community to grow. You may re-upload this without my permission on any other site but this one. I only request that you credit me when you do.
How to install
1. Copy the file "StickyCars.asi" into the game’s main folder, where GTA5.exe is located.
2. This mod also required Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
- Right Control ("CTRL" button on the right side of the keyboard) to toggle on/off (listen for sound to indicate)
- While on press Left Shift ("SHIFT" button on the LEFT side of the keyboard) for boost (helps with underwater navigation)
- While on press Left Control ("CTRL" button on the LEFT side of the keyboard) for reverse (helps with underwater navigation)
- While on press Space (SPACE BAR) for instant stop
- Get out of vehicle or press Right Control ("CTRL" button on the right side of the keyboard) to turn off.
Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
No changelog so far.