This GTA 5 Garage mod will add tons of new vehicles into your game, you can check out lots of new cars and plane that Rockstar will never give you chances to access. These vehicles will spawn randomly so make sure you’ve checked all the corners in the map. Before download GTA 5 Garage Mod you should keep your eyes in backup stuff if don’t want to fuck up your game.
1. Store Vehicles in Garage
2. Share vehicle saves with friends
3. Mod vehicle in garage
4. Vehicle delivery (Press F5)
5. Added Net Notifications and analytics
6. Purchase Garages
7. No longer enter your Garage while wanted
8. Added Several Garages scattered over the city (7 New Ones)
9. Change the radio station by going to the red circle in your Garage
– Read FAQ in Support Tab, if you have any issues about this mod you can sign up GTAbest’s account and give us your question.
– If you are the author of this mod, please contact us here! Have a good day!
- Latest ScripthookV
- Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
- You must haveMicrosoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 x64 installed.
How to install GTA 5 Garage Mod
- Copy the script folder into the GTA V directory.
- Store unlimited Vehicles and have your Vehicle delivered to you simply by pressing F5!
- Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
Store unlimited Vehicles and have your Vehicle delivered to you simply by pressing F5!
First install the mod as normal and load the game let crash, close Rockstar window.
What the problem is this mod calls a server which is shut down or no longer used, so what you need to do is look for a file (SPG.ini) in the Grand Theft Auto V folder.
Open it with Nopepad or Notepad++,
True ***Change this value to False***
then save the file and the game should load and the mod will work.
Repost for those that have miss or not read it.
Note: This method work fine on Steam version of GTAV Build 1.0.617.1 Online 1.32, but may not on Steam version of GTAV Build 1.0.678.1 Online 1.33.
- Now uses ScriptHookVDotNet 2.3
- Added support for latest GTA V Updates (Up to build 463)
- You can now change the radio station by going to the red circle in your Garage.
- Fixed neon color bug
– Numerous bug and crash fixes
– Stats work ;)
– Liveries now save.
– Fixed not being able to set vehicle mods to stock.
– Increased size of Vehicle Stats floater.
– Garage Blips are now short ranged. (Won’t clutter the map)
– Added support for “ILL-GOTTEN GAINS PART 1” DLC Vehicles
– Added Experimental Garage Layout Editor (Be careful with this, it’s not fully complete)
– Added support for 2 Car and 6 Car Garage Interiors
– Added “Return all Vehicles” to mechanic menu
– Added Several Garages scattered over the city (7 New Ones)
– You now have to press the Action Button to enter and leave Garages.
– Active vehicles can now be delivered if you’re far away enough from them.
– You can no longer enter your Garage while wanted. (Unless your Wanted stars are flashing)
– Delivered Vehicles now align to the road properly.
– Added “For Sale” signs at the front of each Building for purchasing Garages.
– You can now purchase Garages. (Garages with Vehicles already in them will be given to you for free)
– Added Net Notifications and analytics.
Compatibility for ScriptHookVDotNet 1.0