The best digital speedometer mod (so far)
1. Functional speedometer
2. Configurable interface (position, font, color, opacity, etc)
3. Ingame menu to visually adjust settings. Keybind editable (default F7)
4. (Optional) Resettable odometer
5. Includes 0-100kph(62mph) timer, max speed recorder
6. Shows speed when riding deer with Ride A Deer
Special thanks to: Alexander Blade, XBLToothPik, and the wonderful modding community!
How to install
1. Make sure you have Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 x64 installed.
2. Create the folder “scripts” in the game’s main folder, where GTA5.exe is located.
3. Copy the file "Metric_Speedometer.cs" and "Metric_Speedometer.ini" into the folder “scripts”
4. Open "Metric_Speedometer.ini" and change the keybind for speedometer menu if F7 is already bound to other scripts.
5. This mod also required Script Hook V .Net and Script Hook V to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. Run GTA V, press the key you've set in the INI to bring up the menu (F7 - default). Use NumPad 8 4 6 2 to navigate, NumPad 5 to confirm, NumPad 0 to go back.
2. (Optional) When you are done configuring, you can un-bind the key by setting "EnableMenu" to false in the INI file.
1. Check the INI config file and make sure all values are valid. Re-download the file if necessary.
2. The speedometer still won't show up? Check the ScriptHookVDotNet.log in game root directory and paste me the related logs.
3. Photosensitive Seizure Warning: don't turn on Rainbow Mode if you have seizure!
CHANGELOG SINCE 2.0:
v2.1.3: Added onfoot speed option
v2.1.2: Updated for Script Hook V .NET v1.0
v2.1.1: Fixed issues with some nightly builds of Script Hook V .NET
v2.1.0: Added 0-100kph(62mph) timer and max speed recorder
v2.0.3: Fixed "Reload" and "Restore to Default" buttons.
v2.0.2: Added "Font Style" to display settings.
v2.0.1: Fixed incorrect text for opacity. Fixed config saving with certain parameters.