With Multiplayer Co-op mod of Guadmaz & contributors, you can enjoy the adventure with more friends and fun
Sometimes you feel alone in your adventure? You dream a co-operation with some partners. Oh well! Now it’s the dream came truth. You can complete missions with your friends, experience the joys with your buddies anywhere. If you are interested in teamwork, try Multiplayer Co-op mod by downloading it!
-Player names for blips on the map.
-A player list to the main menu, along with their ping.
-Siren & horn synchronization.
-Player clothes syncronization.
-Vehicle modifications syncronization.
-Player’s ping to the Active Players menu.
-Change the language in the new chat.
-Horn are time-accurate.
-Vehicle at high speed.
-Added parachute syncronization.
-Added player steaming.
-Name and game name are seperated.
-Added LocalGamePlayerArgument, SetNativeCallOnTickForPlayer, RecallNativeCallOnTickForPlayer, Race gamemode, SendNotificationToPlayer/AllPlayers, SendPictureNotificationToPlayer, SetNativeCallOnDisconnectForPlayer, ToggleNightVisionForPlayer.
– Get player’s game & co-op client versions.
– Disable display names and instead use game names (players cannot change game names).
If you have any issues about this mod or suggestions, you can sign up an account and give us your comments in Reviews part or Support part.
OR if you are the author of this mod, please contact us here! Have a good day!
1. Install ScriptHookV & ScriptHookVDotNet.
2. Drag & drop all the contents of the 'client' folder in the zip into your scripts/ folder located in the GTA5 root folder. If it doesn't exist, create one.
3. Once in-game, press F9 to open the menu, and connect to a server.
4. Note that if you are playing offline, you'll need to change your name in in GTACOOPSettings.xml found in your scripts/ folder.
• Server hosting
You can host your own server too! Just extract all contents of the server/ folder anywhere you want and run GTAServer.exe. A Settings.xml file will be created where you will be change a number of options, like the server name, password, or whether announce yourself to the master server list.
Note that you need to port forward the specified UDP port.
• Server Side Scripting
You can create filterscripts & gamemodes by referencing GTAServer and inheriting from ServerScript class. Then place your dll in the filterscripts or gamemodes folder, and add it to the Settings.xml file.
How to know it works?
You can share your game's NPCs by checking Share World With Players in the Settings submenu.
Enter as passenger by pressing G and talk in chat by pressing T.
- Added clientside vehicle movement prediction. Note that it's not smoothed out yet because of one pesky bug, but that will come soon.
- Optimized server.
- Removed debug options from Settings submenu as they were useless in non-internal builds.
- Misc bugfixes.
- Added an option to enable traffic
- Added player's ping to the Active Players menu.
- Improved server's performance
- Server browser won't crash anymore. Instead it will spew an error and log it.
- Client: New improved chat.
- Client: Added automatic entity & blip cleanup after server disconnect.
- Client: Fixed synced vehicles launching with huge force.
- Client: Fixed vehicle carjacking causing the other player to possess your vehicle.
- Server: Added SendNotificationToPlayer/AllPlayers, SendPictureNotificationToPlayer, SetNativeCallOnDisconnectForPlayer, ToggleNightVisionForPlayer.
- Server: Renamed TeleportPlayer to SetPlayerPosition
- Server: Added Race gamemode.
- Server: Fixed OnPlayerConnect not being called.
- Client: Greatly improved vehicle syncronization, no more jiggle.
- Server: Any client with script version before 0.6 is now blocked to the servers.
- Client: fixed messaged gettings split incorrectly.
- Client: Fixed players disappearing when approaching them.
- Client: Fixed rare crash when opening Active Players
- Client: Server gamemode now shows up in the server browser.
- Cient: Server browser is now wider.
- Client: Fixed peds & blips not cleaning up properly after a server switch.
- Client: fixed settings reading from the wrong place.
- Server: fixed filterscripts not working on gnu+linux.
- Server: fixed server sending wrong nickname information to clients.
- Server: changed master server announcement behaviour.
- Client: Display name & game name are now separate. You can change the display name in the Settings submenu.
- Server: You can disable display names and instead use game names. (players cannot change game names).
- Server: script infrastructure overhaul, now instead of using RemoteUniqueIdentifiers, you are provided with a Client object that has the player's basic information. This breaks compatibility with older filterscripts.
- Server: OnPlayerConnect & OnPlayerDisconnect now have a boolean return value. Return false to silence the message.
- Server: you can get player's game & co-op client versions.
- AdminTools: added /godmode [player] to check whether a player is invulnerable. Added /countdown for fun.
- AdminTools: added extension methods for easy account management.
- Client: long messages are now split in half.
- Client: reason for disconnect notification.
- Misc bugfixes
- Note that this update may be incompatible with older servers.
- Client: Added player streaming.
- Client: Added parachute syncronization.
- Client: Improved (again) vehicle sync at high speeds
- Client: Horns are now time-accurate.
- Client: Fixed player list showing inaccurate positions.
- Client: you can now change language in the new chat.
- AdminTools: Added weather & time syncronization (commands /time and /weather)
- Server: Added SetNativeCallOnTickForPlayer, RecallNativeCallOnTickForPlayer.
- Server: Added LocalGamePlayerArgument
- Server: Gamemodes & filterscripts should be automatically unblocked.
- Fixed framerate issues.
- Fixed game model pool running out.
- Added vehicle modifications syncronization
- Added player clothes syncronization
- Added siren & horn synchronization
- Better vehicle sync on high speeds, if the vehicle is stuck change your Sync Mode to Teleport and back.
- Fixed numerous bugs
- Vehicle sync should be smoother now. You still can use the old one by changing Sync Mode in Settings.
- Added a player list to the main menu, along with their ping.
- Fixed some server bugs
- Added a default settings file for the server.
- Fixed issue that caused random desyncronizations.
- Added player names for blips on the map
- Fixed shooting not being syncronized properly when standing.