Are you looking for GTA 5 best persistence mod?
This mod is an alternative mod like Szabo’s Persistence Mod, allows you to save as many vehicles as you want wherever you want, and keep the last vehicles you entered from disappearing into thin air. Also re-spawn when you restart the game. Work with any vehicles, including add-on vehicles. Before download GTA 5 best Persistance mod? you should keep your eyes in backup stuff if don’t want to fuck up your game.
- Latest ScriptHookV
- Latest Community Script Hook V .NET
- You must haveMicrosoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 x64 installed.
How to Install GTA 5 persistence mod
- Make sure you have all 4 Requirements Installed.
- Extract, Drag and Drop 'Scripts' folder into GTAV Root Folder.
How to know if this mod is working?
- Leave your vehicle and press E (D-Pad Right) to save. If successfully saved, you will hear your vehicle sound horn twice.
- Enter your vehicle again to remove the save.
Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
- Add an option to choose unlock vehicle by 'Look at' or 'Nearby'.
- Saved vehicles spawn automatically without press the Activate key.
- Auto detects the game.exe version so it won't crash on some computer.
- Improved unlock vehicle method.
– Fixed Dashboard color & Trim color not save for lowriders.
– Fixed vehicle roof.
– Vehicle extra components can now save.
- Prevent Vehicle save in 10 car garage and 6 car garage.
- Fixed sometime after unlocked the vehicle still need to smash window.
- Add Config file to Enable/Disable options.
- Add Customize Key to Enable Mod and Save Vehicle.
- Add Ability to Show/Hide Blips
- Fixed On Screen Displaying to unlock Personal Vehicle and Single Player Apartment vehicle.
- Change Blip Scale smaller.
- Fixed Vehicles spawn on top of each other (again)
- Vehicle will be lock when you save it, to unlock it, press E (D-Pad Right) again. Otherwise Player will smash the window.
- Fixed Hazard Lights not working in v1.1.
- Fixed Vehicles spawn on top of each other
- Added Lights and Hazard Lights when saving vehicle
- Fixed sometimes saved vehicle despawn.
- Initial Release