The vehicles would stop if it runs out of fuel. To refill, you need to drive by the gas station and sound the horn. You can also refill your car using the jerry can. Find the gas station on the map and go.
1. Fuel bar above the minimap
2. Engine stops if you run out of fuel
3. To refill fuel stop the car near a petrol station and sound the horn
4. You can also refill your car using the jerry can (hold L near vehicle)
5. Car fuel is stored for the last 10 vehicles
6. When you run low on gas the fuel bar turns red
7. Blips with petrol station locations on map
8. Map with petrol station locations included in archive
How to install
1. This mod also required LUA Plugin for Script Hook V and Script Hook V + Native Trainer to activate.
2. Make sure you have folder "scriptsaddins" in the game’s main folder, where GTA5.exe is located. Example: D:SteamsteamappscommonGrand Theft Auto Vscriptsaddins
3. Copy the file "FuelScriptV.lua" and into the folder “scriptsaddins”.
4. Delete the other scripts in that folder if you're not using them.
Get Script Hook V and LUA Plugin for Script Hook V, extract the FuelScriptV.lua into “scriptsaddins” folder. This mod might not work well with other mod so becareful
How to know if this mod is working?
Fuel bar above the minimap
– New fuel bar design and colors
– Fuel consumption is now working only if you are in driver’s seat
– If you run out of fuel a text is displayed above the fuel bar
– Bug fixes