Do You always want to be able to select your skin/clothing combination. The GTA 5 Enhanced Native Trainer Features bellow will surely the best GTA 5 Trainer. How about weapon damage multiplier? Just download Enhanced Native Trainer to find out all incredible features.
There was a bug in ENT Ver 28 that meant the bodyguard feature would crash, but the bug only happened if you’d used the bodyguard menus mod in some particular sequence.
1. Skin customiser
2. Vehicle customiser
3. Weapon customiser
4. Organised & extra vehicles
5. Organised & extra teleport locations
6. Ability to save vehicles & skins
7. Many additional general options
8. Saves/restores settings across multiple uses
9. Controller support
How to install
1. Copy the file "EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi" and "ent-config.xml" into the game’s main folder, where GTA5.exe is located.
2. This mod also required Script Hook V to activate.
How to know if this mod is working?
Keyboard – turn Num Lock on!
F4 – show/hide menu
Numpad 8/2/4/6 – menu up/down/left/right
Numpad 5 – menu select
Numpad 0 – menu back
Numpad-9 – vehicle boost (if enabled)
Numpad-3 – vehicle instant stop (if enabled)
Numpad-Add – vehicle rockets (if enabled)
Ctrl-Numpad-Divide – teleport forward slightly (i.e. through a door)
F6 – airbrake mode (default controls for this explained onscreen)
Right shoulder + Y : activate menu
D-Pad : navigate menu
X : menu select
Y: menu back
Right shoulder + A : activate airbrake
Vehicle boost: L shoulder + L trigger
Vehicle stop: R shoulder + R trigger
Vehicle rockets: L shoulder + R shoulder
Power users can redefine these themselves using the XML file, which contains more info and should be self-explanatory.
If you want to edit the key/controller config, you can edit the file "ent-config.xml"
THIS RELEASE (#28, 2nd August)
Prop Spawner, with 3815 (mostly) named and categorised props to choose from, all of which should work. Many options and features here – have a play around.
Contributions that are wholly or mostly thanks to Robert Kwapisz:
o Chauffeur to marker in Locations menu
o Vehicle neon lights
o Vehicle ‘extra power’ feature replaced by detailed option
o Weapons damage modifier
- Contributions from sub205:
o Option to fully upgrade cars, and spawn vehicles fully upgraded
o Some more teleport locations
- Weapon menu’s ‘No Reload’ feature is improved and now works better with rockets etc. Thanks to Shane Allgeier.
- Blackout option added to World menu
- Scenarios named and added to Animations menu
- Ability to set custom skins by manually entering the name
- Vehicles now spawn a distance from the player proportional to their size, thereby avoiding spawning large planes etc on top of the player
- Prevention against trainer working online; should still allow FiveM to use
- Support for nkjellman’s “Heist Map Updates in Single Player” mod. Turn on the teleportation options in Misc > Trainer Options. Thanks to sjaak for the coordinates.
- Improvements to ‘reset skin on death’ to remove version dependency and prevent game crashes.
- Scrollable menu items now work by pressing Confirm first and then selecting an option.
- “Never Wanted” is rolled into Freeze Wanted Level
- Marksman Pistol was missing tint options
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements