Yes finally it’s completed and Niko has his hand =)) Trevor is replaced by Nikon, truly make a return. Of course Niko’s voice is impossible because you’d need Niko’s voice actor, but face expressions would be great. Soon we’ll see Franklin to CJ lol
1. Niko can go through story mode as a replacement to Trevor. Fully working model except for Facial Animations.
2. Niko Bellic now has all of Trevors clothes. He can use the clothes shop, wardrobe, and will actually put on heist clothing as long as you are using Trevor and not the Ped Version. The Ped Version also has all of the new clothes but they will need to be spawned in via Trainer.
3. New textures, ported directly from gta 4 and applied to the most suitable model that matches the gta IV. When Model porting is available I plan to bring over those models and many others relating to Niko.
Please give me any feedback or crashes so I can work to fix them
How to install
1. Make sure you have openIV installed. On the first use it should ask you to install the OpenIV.asi. Click install. This stops the rockstar launcher from redownloading files you edit.
2. Start by opening GTA V's directory inside of OpenIV and turning on EDIT MODE in the top right.
3. At the top there should be a folder called "Update" head there and navigate to update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday3ng/ and double click on dlc.rpf to open it.
4. Navigate through dlc.rpf to x64/models/cdimages/ and double click patchday3ng.rpf
5. Scroll down until you see player_two files. Delete everything with the name player_two, including the Folder.
6. At the top left of the program you should see a file catergory, click this and then click on rebuild. Click on rebuild again in the menu that pops up.
7. Head back in the Update folder and navigate to update/x64/dlcpacks/mppatcheseng/ and double click dlc.rpf to open it.
8. Navigate through dlc.rpf to x64/models/cdimages/ and double click mppatcheseng.rpf
9. Scroll down until you see player_two files. Delete everything with the name player_two, including the folder.
10. Rebuild the archive as done above^.
11. Go to the main directory and find x64v.rpf, double click to open it, then navigate to x64v.rpf/models/cdimages/ and double click streamedpeds_players.rpf
12. Start by going into the player_two folder, right click in a blank spot and select [Select All] and then right click again and press [Delete]
13. Back out to streamedpeds_players.rpf and drag and drop everything I included inside the folder. If the files didnt make it into the player_two folder, then go into the folder and move everything from the player_two folder I included
into the player_two inside openIV
14. Make sure all the files made it into the player_two folder and rebuild the file.
15. Enjoy and Have Fun :)
- This mod may need PC Trainer V to spawn clothes.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. Press F4 (if you are using PC Trainer V) to open Menu → Player Options → Change Model → Trevor
2. Player Options → Apparence
Special Thanks To
theNGclan- Pedestrian Model
Niko's face may not fit entirely inside masks, but its not that bad.
YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD THIS FILE ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF MY FILES INCLUDING THE TEXTURES TO CREATE YOUR OWN MOD.