This mod turns character into Ironman. You can think that the helmet is so bad but that’s the best thing you can get with the GTA V environment. You can also fly and do lots of things with the Ironman suit, everything is much more fun at this mod. Enjoy it yourself, you will find it very exciting to play. Flying in the Ironman suit is not a thing that everyone can know.
If you find that the helmet is too boring, try to find JulionNIB textures. He developed lots of helmet styles.
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”
2. Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature - Green Plus Button)
feet_diff_012_a_uni.ytd ; accs_diff_003_a_uni.ytd ; uppr_diff_006_a_uni.ytd ; lowr_diff_006_a_uni.ytd ; hand_diff_003_a_uni.ytd into OpenIVGTAVx64v.rpfmodelscdimagesstreamedpeds_players.rpfplayer_two
p_head_diff_016_a.ytd into into OpenIVGTAVx64v.rpfmodelscdimmagesstreamedpedprops.rpfplayer_two_P
welding mask installation
prop_welding_mask_01.ydr into OpenIVGTAVx64c.rpflevelsgta5propslev_desv_minigame.rpf
3. Close OpenIV and Done.
4. Launch GTA then find the clothes via a store or a native trainer (recommended). This mod may need Simple Native Trainer to spawn clothes.
How to know if this mod is working?
Version 0.4: 24/07/2015
- New Original Iron man Mask added, replaces the welding mask!
Version 0.3 BETA: 30/05/2015
- Glove/Hand Textured Added.
- Backups Folder Added.
- Installation.txt Included In separate file.
Version 0.2 BETA: 29/05/2015
- Mask Textures Updated.
- Parachute Textures Added.
Version 0.1 BETA: 29/05/2015
- Official Release.
- Mask Added.
- Upper Body Added.
- Lower Body Added.
- Boots Added.