This is the Best Graphics Mod Forever …realistic sky night color, moon size, lights night and realistic sunset without in need of SweetFx or Enbseries … There are some points that should be reworked or need authors attention, of course, but worth trying.
VisualV is a graphic overhaul modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing you a completely redone time cycle, edited timecycle modificators for areas/interiors, improved color correction to add some life to Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a fixed rendering code, so your playing experience will be more smooth and nicer.
What was changed in VisualV
1) All weather rewritten from scratch
2) Removed chromatic abberation effect for all weathers
3) Increased draw distance of lights
4) Improved lens flares for all characters
5) Improved volumetric fog
6) Water reflections in higher quality
7) Beautiful sunrise & sunset
8) Corrected 2D shadows under vehicles
9) Heat haze effect in sunny weathers
10) Added subtle bloom effect
11) Altered lightning in stormy weather
12) New 2D cloud texture
13) And many, many minor fixes
If you have any issues about this mod or suggestions, you can sign up an account and give us your comments in Reviews part or Support part.
a) Required mods
1) OpenIV <http://www.gtabest.com/tools/openiv-2-6-4/download>
2) ScriptHookV <http://www.gtabest.com/tools/script-hook-v-native-trainer-v1-0-617-1/download>
b) How to install
1) Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”
2) Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature - Green Plus Button)
- All files from two folders (common & x64) follow folders paths
- visualsettings.dat into OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfcommondata
3) Close OpenIV and Done.
4) Copy all files in "ENB settings" to root folder of Grand Theft Auto V (e.g. C:GamesRockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto V)
This mod also required ScriptHook with ASILoader to activate. (Scripthook is not required for VisualV, only OpenIV.asi and dinput8.dll are)
Note: If you are confuse about "mods" folder, just read those toturial below.
How to know if this mod is working?
Video will help you
- Sky colours for sunny weather fixed (at 6:00 and 20:00).
- Compatibility with Lowriders: Custom Classics update. (1.0.678.1)
- Bloom flickering at 5:00 and 21:00 is gone.
- New ASI script for dynamic motion blur in vehicles
- New ASI script for stratosphere simulation.
- MXAO in ReShade preset is set correctly for various weathers.
- Fixed clouds colour in "clearing" weather at 6:00 and 20:00.
- Screen become brighter when player is in shadow.
- Screen flickering is eliminated.
- Subtle smog on Vespucci Beach is removed.
- Reflection intensity is toned down in "clouds", "clearing" and "light snow" weathers.
- Fixed 2D clouds in "clear" weather.
- Sky colours are brighter in "clouds", "clearing" and "light snow" weathers.
- Lighting bolts aren't blurred while using DOF effect.
- Tonemapping is improved.
- Clouds lighting by moon in reduced.
- Nights are little brighter now.
- Grass is burning longer.
- ReShade preset is available with two effects: MXAO (Ambient Occlusion) and IL (Indirect Lighting). Effects were created by Marty McFly.
- Press F9 to enable/disable ambient light
- Press F10 to enable/disable MXAO and IL.
- Compatibility with latest patch (new cars for Benny's mod shop & Dropzone Adversary Mode)
- Headlights in Lost MC's Burrito in Nervous Ron mission is rendered correctly. (vehicles.meta)
- Black clouds in cloudy weathers at the day has been fixed.
- Shaded areas in the background in sunny weathers are now a bit lighter.
- Additional light for characters and pedestrians in day and night is now reduced.
OpenIV mod Package is included, you can install VisualV in few clicks!
- Fog in all weathers were altered.
- Fog is densier at night in foggy weather.
- Fixed 2D coulds in overcast, rainy and thunder weather at 5 am and 9 pm.
- Nimbus clouds are moving on the sky.
- Sun corona has been improved.
- Exposure option was improved. (white cars won't be so shiny at sunny weathers).
- Volumetric lights shadow distance has been extended.
- Characters post processing effects has been altered.
- Fixed the cause of slowdowns and stutter.