GTA 5 Best Ramp Mod in my opinion, WingsOnHigh did a good job when give us gravity cycling, “Five-wide” ramps for slamming down on roads when being chased and there must be several features to discover. – Before download GTA 5 Ramp Mod you should keep your eyes in backup stuff if don’t want to fuck up your game.
– Read FAQ in Support Tab, if you have any issues about this mod you can sign up GTAbest’s account and give us your question.
– If you are the author of this mod, please contact us here! Have a good day!
How to Install GTA 5 Ramp Jam Mod
- Just copy the contents of this zip (sans README) to your GTAV scripts directory. If it doesn't exist yet, just create it and drop these files in it. Typically, the path to this is: ".SteamLibrarysteamappscommonGrand Theft Auto Vscripts"
- Please make sure you replace both the RampJam.ini and RampJam.dll files if you already have the mod installed.
- Since this gta v ramp mod employs the use of a lot of input keys, you might want to disable other mods.
ALT+N = Start mod
E = Tap to deploy one ramp. Hold to deploy ramps constantly
G = Cycle low/normal/heavy gravity (only affects you when in-vehicle and in-air)
I = Show keys/controls in-game
T = Spawn new random vehicle
1 = No ramp, speed boost only. Hold E to apply additively
2 = small ramp
3 = medium ramp
4 = large ramp
5 = single ramp (default)
6 = Five-wide large ramp (spawn on ground only)
7 = Inclined five ramps with extra speed boost
8 = Start/stop checkpoint race
9 = Toggle invincibility
Somehow I neglected to include the updated ini file with 1.1.3. It is now included in 1.1.4. My apologies for any confusion or frustration arising from this. I must have been up too late coding. Thank you, darknavi, for pointing this out!
Removed NativeUI requirement.
Added gravity cycling so you can get back to normal GTA gravity if desired. Each press of the G button cycles through: regular->heavy->low.
Improved gravity setting values.
Removed controller vehicle spawner option as it was causing odd behavior.
Fixed "show controls" to show user-set controls where applicable.
Removed jump kudos text as it was behaving unpredictably and was rather unnecessary.