“This GTA 5 Realism mod does look fantastic and make GTA V Vanilla look pretty stupid”
ENB and Reshade preset has made this game more beautiful than ever. When I turned the game to night time…wow…it made driving at night actually dangerous lol. Download Project Realism V now and see how AMAZING it is! For Best Experience, set your resolution to 1080p with 4x MSAA if you can handle it, you won’t regret downloading this mod.
- Natural color and natural vibes
- Enb preset : Version 0.275
- Realistic Lighting and Sky
– Read FAQ in Support Tab, if you have any issues about this mod you can sign up GTAbest’s account and give us your question.
– If you are the author of this mod, please contact us here! Have a good day!
- Download + install ReShade/SweetFX 2.0 - copy all of the extracted files to your Grand Theft Auto V base folder , (where your GTAV.exe is located) *Note* copy reshade64.dll not the 32.
- Download and install GTA 5 ENBSeries. Copy d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll into the base folder of Grand Theft Auto (NOW WORKING WITH ENB V0.275).
- I recommend installing the TIMECYC from R☆hancer Graphics Mod 3.0.
- *Note* - don't install the sweetfx files from rhancer as it will conflict with my mod.
How to install GTA 5 Project Realism V
- Extract my mod. There should be two folders, (For RHANCER and For VisualV).
- Choose which timecyc you use, open that folder and copy the files into the base folder of GTA V (EXCEPT THE HBAO FILE proceed to step 6 for the installation of that).
- To install the HBAO mod, Run OpenIV, go to updates then click update.rpf, click the edit mode, then go to common/data and then drag my hbaosettings.xml there, then rebuild.
Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
How to know if this mod is working?
Just go into game and see the difference
*Better LumaSharpen from Sweetfx
*Dark nights are back and better!
*Bluish tint for that Los Angles Vibes
*Removed the Presets
*Working for latest GTA V Ill Gotten Gains 2
*Added preset for the timecyc of VisualV (As seen on the second and third picture)
*Lessen the luma sharpen (Just noticed it looked awful)
*Working with the latest patch as of July 21, 2015
NEW UPDATE 1.7b
Remember to hit the like button if you like this mod
Suggestion : Set the weather to either clear,clouds,overcast and rain. These are the best weathers to use for screenshots