With this pack of mods, you will be able to enjoy 3 kinds of water city. Yeah in fact there are only 2 because one is a desert. But you know, “ No water “ city can be in the list right ?
These 3 cities cost us a lot of time for graphic and effects, so you will surely drown in them. Experiencing masterpieces like those takes lots of time, so do it slowly. Find out special things yourself, you would be surprise.
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”.
2. Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature - Green Plus Button)
water.xml from folder that you want into OpenIVGTAVcommon.rpfdatalevelsgta5
For Tsunami do the same paths, except replace files from the Tsunami folder.
For Atlantis do the same paths, except replace files from the Atlantis folder.
No Pedestrian's mod
popcycle.dat from No Pedestrian Folder into OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfcommondatalevelsgta5
Sea Life Mod
ambientpedmodelsets.meta from Sealife In City Folder into OpenIVGTAVcommon.rpfdataai
- A backup water.xml has been included within the archive which can be used to restore the original water level if you want to uninstall my mod. Be sure to still backup any pre-existing files just to be safe.
- Some places of the city won't be flooded and higher parts of the map. You may get odd game crashes when dealing with pedestrians as their paths aren't made for underwater.
- If you have any problems getting it to work without rebuilding, then try rebuilding as a last resort.
3. Close OpenIV and Done.
How to know if this mod is working?
1. "Sea Life Mod" just go into game and see the differences.
This is the first version of the mods, no changelog so far.