Thanks to K-putt’s beefy PC, you can now see your GTA 5 in all it’s glory
This GTA 5 Best Visual Mod will improve game’s color and gives much better contrast. For me, vanilla GTA V was always too bright and blue and I have to say that K-putt really has a good eye. Download K-putt’s SweetFX now to make your game more enjoyable.
How to install
- Copy all the files of the mod into GTA root folder. If you want to turn on the effect, press Scroll Lock.
- To enable the SMAA open the SweetFX_settings.txt and set #define USE_FXAA to 1 and #define USE_SMAA to 0. (Image might get a bit too blurry with FXAA enabled). You can fix this with a #define sharp_strength value of ~ 1.1
- Disable the ingame FXAA
- Installing K-putt's version when previously having used the official SweetFX (even having deleted the files first) made my game crash before loading. Doing a clean install fixed this. Guess SweetFX leaves some residue filessettings.
Don't Know How To Mod GTA 5 Safely and Effectively, see more our GTA 5 Mod Guide From Basic To Advance
How to know if this mod is working?
Press F12 in-game to enable it.
In this version, we fixed the laggy menu
- ReShade version is now 0.18.4
- This version fixed the laggy start menu
- No changes to the preset itself however