Are you fed up with old grayed icons that displayed on the wheel (Radio + Weapons)? yep, let try other colours and see what’s your lucky color.
This mod combines my other two mods, released individually. It will color the icons shown on the radio wheel and on the weapons wheel (it will also color the weapon icons displayed when inside a vehicle that has its own weapons, such as helicopters, jets and military land vehicles).
Feel free to do the same thing with the original files located inside the ‘Backups’ folder provided by this mod in order to revert the changes and go back to the old grayed icons. This is recommended if you want to play online, as Rockstar doesn’t allow any modded files, even if it’s a texture.
How to install
1. Open OpenIV. Turn on “Edit mode”
2. Drag and drop (or use Add New File feature - Green Plus Button)
mp_big_message_freemode.ytd into OpenIVGTAVupdateupdate.rpfx64patchdatacdimagesscaleform_generic.rpf
3. Close OpenIV and Done.
4. This mod needs a trainer to spawn all weapons.
How to know if this mod is working?
Go into game, open Weapon Wheel by holding Tab button.
• Added the saturated versions of the weapon icons. There are now 4 different options:
- Polopai's Radio Icons + Realistic Weapon Icons
- Polopai's Radio Icons + Saturated Weapon Icons
- Official Radio Icons + Realistic Weapon Icons
- Official Radio Icons + Saturated Weapon Icons
• Added an alternative version of the radio icons that will use the official colors made by Rockstar (thanks to PlasticTangerine's mod)